Sunday, May 4, 2014

FROM MY FWEN LIZA ALI ON HOW SHE USE THE YL OILS FOR HER FAMILY

For friends who have PM-ed me to ask about the oils I use to manage my kids' (and mine) cough, runny/blocked nose & phlegm, I will explain how I use them here.

Thieves - highly effective against airborne bacteria and to be highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health. I apply on their soles whenever they have cough or runny/blocked nose. Diffuse in the room. I also apply on their soles daily before going to school to protect them from getting sick easily.

RC - gives relief from colds, bronchitis, sore throats, sinusitis, coughs and respiratory congestion. Decongests sinus passages, combats lung infections and relieves allergy symptoms. Apply on soles, chest and back. Diffuse in the room.

Peppermint - has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. Applied on their soles, chest and back when they have fever. Effectively brings the temperature down. Great replacement for panadols when I have headaches too.

Myrrh - Used on their soles, chest and back to tackle phlegm problems.

Breathe Again - My favourite. Smells great. A blend of oils specially formulated to support respiratory health. Contains four powerful eucalyptus oils: Eucalyptus staigeriana, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, and Young Living's Eucalyptus blue. Eucalyptus oils contain high amounts of cineole, which has been studied for its potential to support healthy lung function. Well-known for supporting the respiratory system, the eucalyptus oils in Breathe Again aid in awakening the airwaves and opening the nasal passages. By rubbing Breathe Again on the chest or under the nose, it is designed to promote healthy sinus function.

So there, the basic oils that helped my kids so much. 

For those who are still searching for alternative healing to drugs, why wait? Come join Young Living.
Do email me at aszul1980@hotmail.com for more infos ya.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin