Wednesday, April 2, 2014

HOw a mummy help to heal her son Eczema

How I Helped Heal my Son’s Eczema!

by WE STOPPED POPPING PILLS on JULY 4, 2013

How I Helped Heal my Son’s Eczema in Only 2 Weeks! In June 2013, my 20 month old son started to break out with Eczema on his shoulders and underarms.  The Eczema continued to spread to both of his thighs.  I chose not to use prescription medication for his Eczema, so I used a combination of Young Living products to help heal his skin.I used four Young Living essential oils: LavenderMelroseFrankincense, and Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree oil).  I put 20 drops of each of the oils into an empty 15 mL bottle.  I placed 4 drops of the blend and 1 pump of V-6 Vegetable Oil in my hand.  I applied it to all of his affected areas.  Then I applied Tender Tush on top to keep the area moist.  I repeated these steps in the morning and night.  I also used Melaleuca-Geranium Soap when giving my son a bath.
After the first week, the Eczema on my son’s shoulders and underarms were mostly gone and it was fading on his legs.  By the end of two weeks, my son was completely healed and Eczema free.  My husband and I were so excited with these fast healing results.
How I Helped Heal my Son's Eczema

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin